From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 7:02 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] Hello/now vegetables/now snow

So, was there any mail?    ;+D

Kitty
-------Original Message-------
From: Theresa- yahoo <tchessie@yahoo.com>
Sent: 03/20/03 12:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hello/now vegetables/now snow

> Thought you might like this- I lived just north of Buffalo in '77 and
remember that school was closed for 5 days and after being stuck in the
house for 2 days we ventured out to the mailbox.  Trying to walk to then
end
of the driveway was very hard and it took 3 of us holding on to each other
to get there due to the driving wind and giant snow drifts.    One drift
reached the roof in back of the house- so once the blizzard had stopped we
packed down the snow and made "stairs" to climb up it and sled down.
<a target=_blank
href="http://tgsv5.nws.noaa.gov/er/buf/blizzard/blizphoto";>http://tgsv5.nws.
noaa.gov/er/buf/blizzard/blizphoto</a>

Theresa