Re: Hello?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello?
  • From: cathy carpenter cathyc@rnet.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:48:40 -0600

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 03:25 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

Actually just returned from Kettering, OH. Was gone for a week, as my middle daughter just had my first girl grandbaby! Definitely a cute and superior little one (8lb 5oz). Took home a basket of live plants she received as a gift - you know, where the florist jams a bunch of plants with differing cultural requirements into the same container. Told her I'd repot them and give them back to her, though she doesn't exactly have a green thumb!
Cathy