RE: FW: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

Eeek Chris- sorry about your house.  Glad you ar all OK!  Take care-

Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 5:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] FW: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

Theresa,

Check out these sites for redbud 'Forest Pansy' with beautiful purple
foliage!

http://www.nobleplants.com/articles/ajccercis.htm

http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/codem/R400.shtml

http://www.thegreencenter.org/arboretum/45.html

I have that campanula and I'll look it up later for you.  Been kind of
busy here as we had a fire in our kitchen last Friday and we had to move
out of the house.  Everyone is fine including my menagerie of animals!

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7