From: Theresa- yahoo <tchessie@yahoo.com>
Sent: 03/20/03 10:58 PM
To: GardenChat <gardenchat@HORT.NET>
Subject: [CHAT] FW: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

> Yahoo! Briefcase - Email
Anybody know the campanula I got at the SF garden show yesterday??

                        tchessie is sharing some files with you!

                        1. Pea patch March 2003.jpg
                        2. Yellow Clivia.jpg
                        3. Spring is here.jpg
                        4. Ikebana.jpg
                        5. Heuchara & Azalea.jpg
                        6. Daffodil.jpg
                        7. Campanula.jpg

                        Please access files only from people you trust.

                  Get started today -- visit Yahoo! Briefcase !

                    a.. Upload up to 30MB of files for free.
                    b.. Access your files from any Web browser, anywhere,
anytime.
                    c.. Save Yahoo! Mail attachments directly to your
Yahoo!
Briefcase