Theresa's Campanula

 Theresa, Here it is: Campanula Blue Wonderhttp://www.group-unique.com/2002/pkm_2.htmland
http://home.onego.ru/~otsoppe/plant/olga_363.jpg This gave me a good
laugh.I stopped at Meijer's (sort of like a Wal-Mart) on the way home and
there it was!Bought one, too. It's just darling!It is Campanula
cochlearifolia, hardy to zone 6. Kitty > [Original Message]> From:
<tchessie@none.net>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net>> Date: 3/20/2003 8:59:33
PM> Subject: [CHAT] Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)>> tchessie is
sharing some photos with you! > Got some new photos of spring
arriving!  Anybody know the specific variety of campanula I got yesterday
at the SF show?