RE: Theresa's Campanula

Sorry,
I've noticed that CHAT tends to eliminate spaces I have deliberately put
into a message.  This time it ruined the first link.  It should

http://www.group-unique.com/2002/pkm_2.html,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,here's the other one, hopefully makes it through:,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,http://home.onego.ru/~otsoppe/plant/olga_363.jpg,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,

Kitty

Wonderhttp://www.group-unique.com/2002/pkm_2.htmland