Re: plants for DRY, semi-shade

> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
> Andrea - how about prostrate rosemary? Great for hot dry areas and
> don't seem to mind clay. I have the shrubs, but the creeping
> might work there?

Thought of that, Pam, but wasn't sure how much shade this spot of
Andrea's gets and how much shade a rosemary would take.  I know they
will grow in part sun, but they do as much sun as they can
get...lavender is the same and I did not mention it for the same
reason.  I was mentally going over what grows in my sandbed:-)  It
does get watered some, tho'.

Nora...interesting you think Hellebore leaves sharp; I've not really
noticed this...hmmm...will need go out and feel some leaves.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :