Re: RE: now Chris's fire- tchessie's file(s)

> From: Chris <chris@widom-assoc.com>
> I wish!  My husband put the tea pot on and left the house!  I came
> from work to a house full of smoke and the kitchen wall gone!

Good grief, Chris!  That sounds like my DH...can't tell you the
number of teakettles he's burned out, including a really lovely
copper one because he puts them on and leaves the room.  I am
constantly coming into the kitchen to find one of the burners on the
cooktop burning away with nothing on it.  No amount of lecturing my
end seems to make a dent.

I will tell him what happened at your house as a reminder!  Sure glad
nobody was hurt!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :