Re: A test message

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: A test message
  • From: cathy carpenter cathyc@rnet.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:48:18 -0600

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 04:42 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

Thanks Dan. (Hope You are reading your email in England.) I will let Andy know and get a check out to you first week in April. (I'll be off to Park City, Utah, next week as Gary is in the National Amateur Snowboard Racing Championships again.)
Reference the tree, I would recommend you have a certified arborist look at the tree. There are ways you can reinforce a trunk, usually involving very large bolts/steel rope, but would depend on the location and extent of the damage, and the value of the tree. An arborist would tell you if it's feasible and how much it would cost, then you could decide if it's worth it. What species of tree is it?
Cathy