Re: plants for DRY, semi-shade

Agastaches....
Marge, yes, there are tons of new and old ones becoming more and more
available.  If interested, should get High Country Gardens catalogue.
Also, there was a tip in a recent Horticulture issue on "Carrying Dryland
Agastaches (A. cana and A. rupestris hybrids) through eastern winters"
We've ordered several new Agastaches for the Display Gardens and I'm
starting 2 new ones from seed this year, including 'Purple Pygmy'

Kitty