Re: Hello/now vegetables/MD

> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
> I graduated in 1979. Haven't seen it since then. Yes - very
> Would love to have some of those big field stone rocks in my
> Good school - 12th oldest in the country. Are the diplomas still in
> Latin?? (I'm looking at mine on the wall in here) expensive
Yes, would love some of those stones.  Expect it hasn't changed much
since you were there or even since my daughter was there and I have
not been back since she graduated.  Have no idea about the
Latin...now you mention it, don't know as I ever got a good look at
that diploma other than in a rolled up state with a ribbon around it,
clutched in the hand of the graduate:-)

It was expensive and probably is more now:-)  But, as you say, a good
school and one of the oldest.  Also a small school, which I think a
good thing from a learning standpoint.  All in all, we were quite
satisfied with it and I think my daughter's time there was well
spent; she liked it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :