Re: Hello/now vegetables

My poor body!! Y'all I was out in the yard all day long, and I know I am too
old for that kind of punishment.  Today I mowed the yard.  There was so much
"Star of Bethlehem" or some such hellish succulent stuff growing that I
gummed up the blades on the mower then got it stuck in the slick yuck that
came off the blades.  There I was pushing this riding mower and slipping down
in the green slime.  One can never say I don't get really into my projects! <
LOL> Finally finished the mess, which now looks like something has chewed the
entire acre.  Then I attacked one of the beds.  I must grow every noxious
weed on the planet -- my hands are cut to pieces and my wrists are swollen,
but I know I will sleep like the dead real soon.  My neighbor fussed at me
for not wearing gloves, but I do love the feel of dirt -- except when I go
digging where the cats have been. <YUCK>

Melody, I will look up the recipe for chow chow and e-mail it to you.

zem, who can hardly type :-) (so what else is new!)
zone 7
West TN