RE: Gridlock

Well I moved 40 miles out of the city and have no idea how I drove in
that congestion on a regular bases.... A trip to the city a few weeks
ago down the Dan Ryan, my nerves where shot and I had a headache for
days... DH was with me and commented how I drove like this daily and
what was my problem. Seemed like another life time... how easily I
adapted to the country life! My commute to work now is 2 lane country
roads, a few forest preserves, and two blocks of city streets. But I
have to admit that I would like to see a grocery store that is closer
than 15 miles from my home.....:)

Donna