From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Gene Bush
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 5:21 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Smoke Tree

Have to jump in here...
    I have Forest Pansy... don't forget the size and shape of those
leaves... not just the wonderful color. Color does linger on the underside
of the leaves after fading from the top. Very large, heart-shaped leaves...
very nice.
    Also a white blooming redbud called "Texas White" is even smaller at
about 12 feet across and 15 feet tall now at full maturity here. Looks like
a snow storm hit the little tree in the middle of April each year. Center
piece of my garden each mid April
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com