RE: id help please

Yipes, what do you mean the mantis are going to eat each other? I was
hoping for a nice crop of mantis to ward off the bad guys :)

My mourning dove has been here for the last three years. She (I think it
is a she) lost her mate last year. Earlier this season she was at the
pond with two other doves, but have no idea where they are hiding out at
currently. She is very tame and doesn't panic as I do my gardening thing
around her. In a few months she will leave the basket, I will replace it
with a growing one, then she will return to it unaware to me till I hit
her with that spray of the hose.... we do this every year.:( --Last year
she even let me water the plant, although she really makes a dent in the
plant. We have learned to live together....:)

I also get a variety of other birds here too... all fighting for a place
to nest. I have just about given up on hanging plants, and every tree
has a few nests, not to mention all the other places they seem to find.
It amazes me at times....