Re: Hello/now vegetables/MD

Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:
LOL!!! Why, Jim, you're a rebel!

Welll...that might be overstating the case a tad. And as Kitty
alluded, the early 60s were a peaceful time (so far as I remember),
so 'any port in a storm' became the order of the day. And they
were prety good Riots for their day....
cathy carpenter wrote:

You went to Harvard? Guess the "no Latin" applied just to the undergrads. My spouse's Med School diploma was in Latin in 1973. Or did the riots achieve their purpose?
Yup. And the Riots failed in their purpose :-(. Likely the evil
decree applied to the College only and not to the various
professional schools.