Re: tear gas memories

My memories involve learning to don my gas mask during basic training. The motivator was being in a room filled with tear gas.
Cathy
On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 01:24 PM, Ray & Nora Edwards wrote:

Funny how the mention of tear gas stirs up memories. Once is more than
enough with that stuff. We got gassed in Peru at a bull fight ( once is more
than enough with a bull fight also). The president was there and apparently
they routinely gassed the crowd to create a cover when he chose to leave. A
very memorable experience indeed.

Nora