Re: Island Jim's clivia in FULL bloom link

> From: James R. Fisher <garrideb@well.com>
> Did someone ask how big a Clivia has to be to bloom ?
> I think the general rule of thumb is 10 - 12 leaves.

Ho, ho, Jim...I do not recall that question, but I am sure glad you
answered it.  Did not realize there was a number of leaves involved
in the blooming process....most interesting.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :