Re: SF flower show

Oops! Still getting over the jet lag. I forgot to mention that Theresa was very nice and didn't look sick at all. She looked just like her pics. I would have recoganized her anywhere. She and her friend Barbara both spent a couple of minutes with us.

DF

Theresa -yhoo wrote:

HI all-

Got to meet DF and some of his family today at the
show. He actually recognized me from photos online! (not sure if that is good or bad, as I have a rotten
cold and am totally drugged on cold meds right now).
His hibs are just beautiful- even more impressive in
real life than the photos we've seen. Seemed that he
was doing well. Could happen to a nicer guy.

I managed to leave the show with only what I could
carry- got a yellow clivia (yeah!), an really cute
little campanula that looks like tiny blue roses (no
name on tag), a slipper orchid, and another orchid
division of some kind (will have lots of small white
flowers someday). The show was lots of fun and saw
many lovely plants. The garden displays were really
interesting, especially one with lots of grasses,
succulents and protea.

My internet is still hit or miss- so I get to read
mail more than send it right now. Hope all are well
and safe- as I just got home, I've now heard the news.

Theresa