Re: SF flower show

Glad you survived the show, David and had some good sales.  Be
delighted to put up your pix...go ahead send to me.  If you have
scanned, email them; if not, I will scan...you still have my address
don't you?  Enclose a SASE, OK...so they get back to you promptly.

Think it would be highly cool for you to be able to sell some plants
via Charlie's greenhouse catalog...sounds like this was a venture
well worth the effort.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade