From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] SF flower show

Hello

Well, we survived.  Long week, very busy even though I heard that
attendance was way down from previous years.  Still we managed to sell
over 600 plants and met some great people including Charley from
Charley's Greenhouses who expressed a desire to sell my plants via his
catalogue.

I'd like to show a couple pics of our booth if somebody will show me
how.  Marge should I send them to you?

DF