From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:19:41 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT]speaking of trees... smoke tree

Last summer I found a deal on some small trees- elm, acers. I am
talking<br>really small ones that were going into the garden railroad
and planned<br>on keeping them pruned to scale. Since the area was not
completed in<br>time, I stuck them into my raised veggie bed for the
winter.<br><br>That *#&* rabbit came thru and ate all the tops off! I
now have sticks,<br>no more little branches on the top,
nothing!<br><br>Chance for survival folks? Anything I should do, as they
are just<br>breaking hibernation in zone cold (5) here.... are they
some green poking it's head out!
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>