Re: much too much mulch

Gene, how are things going for you in preparation of the new growing season.
Plants are late coming into our greenhouse so are not as mature as usual but
our opening day is this Sat.  For those die hard gardeners and some not so
knowledgeable this will be the time to purchased those new plants that we
have only a small qty of 20.  Working in the greenhouse certainly helps my
urge to do something in my own garden even as I know it is to early.
Possible snow predicted for Fri but not in quantity (this is when we get the
big ones).
    Appears the deer have not been in my garden this past week.  I am
attempting to break their path of travel but also hoping they will find
greener areas after the snow has melted.  Have you had the experience of
using 'Liquid Fence'?  I have been told this is also good for rabbits which
have been a nasty problem in the past.  I do believe I will try it.
    I am attending a garden symposium Sat featuring author Gordon Hayward.  I
hope it is as interesting as it sounds.
    Dirty hands are in again!