Bee update

I am happy to report that some of my orchard mason bees have hatched, done
there thing (I've seen them in my pea patch) and have laid their eggs for
next year!  They are still around, so I'm hoping for more eggs to increase
my population next year.  It is all very amazing!  At least I now know they
like where I sited their home.  The california bees should hatch next month,
so looking forward to seeing that group too!

Theresa