Re: Tree Peony Buds

Mine, too, Tony.  I've had my tree peony for five years now, and this is the
first bud I've had.  I feel like an expectant mother!  I really think this is
the very best time of the year.  Every morning I can't wait to look around
outside and see what's up.  I saw a lot of Solomon's Seal and Tricyrtis
today, and some of the Lunaria annua are blooming already.  Yeah spring!
zem
zone 7
West TN