spring Spring SPRING

Magnolias are budded near my work place. Should see some open tomorrow.
Daffodils coming on into the 2nd wave of bloom, crocuses starting to look a
little tatty. No tulips yet. Weather, of course, is changeable. Hard to keep
my mind on the job when sun peeks through the clouds. And oh the green. The
hills here are gray all winter & most of the summer. Not now, they're still
decked out for St Pat's. Love this time of year.
Wanted to let you know, I was offered a position working days/evenings
instead of nights. Found out today it's mine. WOO HOO. I can stop saying
"sure I can work nights", when I was literaly falling asleep on my feet the
last time I tried it. Might have been OK, but i'm glad I don't have to test
it. Really admire nurses who can do nights.
gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing.
Complements to all on the list. Love being a part of it.
Judy B