Re: much too much mulch

Hello Ceres,
    Just jump in her for a moment... we are on the run here. We had all been
talking bout the bad weather and late spring. Well, spring put in an
appearance about 10 days ago. Everyone is now coming out into the garden and
thinking new plants..... or at least come see the gardens here. Full day of
appointments here. My oldest and best local customers coming to pick up
their goodies, see the gardens, and whatever else I may have hidden here
that is not in the catalog. Shipping began two weeks ago.. Monday and
Tuesday are now devoted to shipping each week until around mid-June. Sunday
afternoons will be pulling orders for Monday. At the same time all the
wholesale orders are coming in to be potted up and grown on for this coming
fall and next spring. JoAn has the week off due to spring break and is
mostly cleaning up the gardens best we can before customers arrive. No
complaints... that is the nature of the beast we ride and it is that time of
the year once more. Hope that you are, at the least, half as busy as we are
here.....;-)
    No experience with Liquid Fence. Sorry. We did see this spring that
rabbits had taken our new hydrangea back to the ground along the edge of the
woods... sigh. And "she" is getting read to find her mate and produce babies
this spring. Wire cages have gone up around what little remains.
    Snow and cold snap is to be here this weekend... we have left all the
newly potted plants in one area so they can be covered.
    Don't forget to have a good time....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com