Re: Tree Peony Buds

tree peony for five years
Hi Zem - Isn't exciting to watch  a new beginning each day!!!! My tree is
about 7yrs. old. Had about 30 blooms. I haven't counted what I may get
this yr. I'll wait 'til they push more.
I had my 3rd "chemo" yesterday after anxious waiting these last 2 weeks
because my platelets were down. they were ok, but had to wait awhile
again 'til they counted my white cells manually??? with a machine? It
turned out ok. I was there 6 hrs. I was pooped. LOL?? I feel gr888 this
morning. Just finished my exercises.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA