Re: roses and stuff

I tried tea roses in cental Florida.....they worked me to death and seemed to
all ways be 9 feet tall......then I went to old roses and that beautiful
Canadian Rose, Knockout which I wish I had dug up and brought back to
Missouri with me......can't find one now....... The old roses on their own
root stock did very well, and I got them from the Antique Rose