Re: Babies: Cats

In a message dated 03/28/2003 8:33:10 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

No, I asked her.  She said there had been three kittens one day, and the next
day the mama and 2 of the kittens were gone.  Thelma was alone and crying for
a whole day before she was picked up.  She's thriving now and purrs like a
motor.  Think I'm going to try her on solid kitten food today since she keeps
trying to eat me! <LOL> Maybe that way we can go longer than 4 hours between
feedings.  I got Hecate when her eyes were only beginning to open (probably
about 3 weeks old), and Thelma appears to be a little older than that.  Pearl
and Violet, who are 6 months old now, are very curious about her, and have
never hissed at her.  Hecate is another matter altogether as she really does
think I'm her mama. :-)

zem