RE: ah, yes, spring...

You have fruit and I have snow flakes trying to fall... not fair!:) Of
course you could make me feel better and send some of that fresh fruit
when ripe ....LOL!

And one of those dumb questions - What is a litchi? (I can get away with
that, I am blonde, with a touch of gray now:) )

Donna
Where winter is officially back.. cold snowy and the heat is back on in
the house.:(