From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 3:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] watering practices

Jim,
you've written b4 about your system and it sounds like a wonderful
solution, but I am, shall we say, plumbingly challenged.  It all looks so
far beyond my capabilities. and I could never afford to HAVE it done.
Meanwhile, I'm going to drag out the andrews hoses (those green,
double-barrelled hoses with laser burned holes) and attempt to
strategically place them BEFORE everyhing greens up.  I always think of it
too late.
And, no I don't water my lawn either, except for a brief wetting down after
applying organic fertilizer twice a year.  Besides, I don't have that much
lawn.

Kitty