Re: OT - yo! Nurses! help on this one

Yes, it is prescription only.  My vet said that when he went to order it,
realized it was available only through Pfizer, but didn't think it a
problem as he buys several items from them.  But when he asked his rep for
it, was told it wasn't a vet med and that they have to keep the vet med and
people med branches entirely separate.  These prices just aren't fair.  But
still, if it will keep Jack from urping on my carpet all the time, it's
worth it.  Just wish I could have used my prescription card for it.

Kitty