chitted seed

I just took a short break from computer stuff and sat down to watch part
of a T&M video on Propagation.  Of course it's made in England, so some
things are a little different.  They were discussing collecting seed and
stratification, etc.  Then they said, "If you don't want to go to all
that bother yourself, you can by chitted seed."  Then they opened a
little mailorder box with baggies of peat with already sprouted seed.
They didn't specify whether T&M-UK sells it this way; just said chitted
seed is available.  My qstn:  Does anyone in the US offer this service? I
had to look it up to be sure I heard them right; wasn't familiar with the
term. Chitting: Promoting the germination of seeds before sowing. Kitty