Re: chitted seed

Yeah, as if the system isn't in enough turmoil aready.  I can see them at
customs now:

"Is it a plant or a seed? are those true leaves? No, it's barely a zygote.
But what stage is it in?  At what point does a seed become a plant?  Ah,
doesn't matter!  Oh, but it does!  Once a seed becomes a plant it has
certain rights.  What sort of rights? Well, it's all explained right there
in the phyto-sanitary certificate."

Imagine what congress could do with a mess like that!

Kitty