Re: Weather

In a message dated 03/30/2003 6:16:08 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@islc.net writes:

> I'm getting ready to check weather.com to see if I need to

Well, I must say my beds look pretty funny right now. I put garbage cans over
the peonies, including my tree peony.  The other tender babies have pots or
paper bags over them.  Now I just have to remember to remove all that stuff
in the morning so they don't get cooked tomorrow when it's supposed to be in
the 60's.  I haven't planted anything new this year except rose bushes, which
will be all right.  I've learned from experience to control myself until our
last frost date, April 15, although I do have a number of new plants in pots
in my kitchen. :-)

zone 7
West TN