RE: Weather

Um--- Kitty- I think it is like us getting that late frost about mid-May
:( Way too much stuff could get set back, and not bloom this year, not
necessarily killed off. Zem is two zones warmer than us....

And currently, there is nothing in my yard that snow or ice or frost is
going to make any difference on..... just a tad of green around, barely
peeking it's head out. Been cold here for the last three days:(

JMHO,
Donna