From:  [mailto: romans810@juno.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:12:20 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tree Peony Buds

tree peony for five years <br>Hi Zem - Isn't exciting to watch a new
beginning each day!!!! My tree is<br>about 7yrs. old. Had about 30
blooms. I haven't counted what I may get<br>this yr. I'll wait 'til they
push more.<br>I had my 3rd "chemo" yesterday after anxious waiting these
last 2 weeks<br>because my platelets were down. they were ok, but had to
wait awhile<br>again 'til they counted my white cells manually??? with a
machine? It<br>turned out ok. I was there 6 hrs. I was pooped. LOL?? I
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:42:38 EST Zemuly@aol.com writes:<br>> Mine, too,
Tony. I've had my tree peony for five years now, and this <br>> is the
I can't wait to look <br>> around <br>> outside and see what's

up. I saw a lot of Solomon's Seal and <br>> Tricyrtis <br>> today, and
some of the Lunaria annua are blooming already. Yeah <br>> spring!<br>>