Re: Weather

Well, I think it went down to 29 or 30.  To be on the safe side I put garbage
cans (empty ones) over the peonies and large plastic pots over other new
shoots.  Everything survived just fine.  However, I did notice that the
crinums looked a little worse for wear, but think they'll do just fine.  I'm
working as fast as I can now to get out the Bermuda before it starts to
surge. :-)
zone 7
West TN