Re: Ceres, Brunfelsia

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ceres, Brunfelsia
  • From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:41:26 -0500

Apparently, they release their fragrance in the evening. I was there in the morning and early afternoon. At any rate, I did not notice any fragrance. I was going to take a picture of one of the really big ones--15 feet tall and nearly as wide--but there were way too many people to get a clear shot. We think we'll go back later in the year, when there is no festival or other special event, and just wander through the gardens.