Re: Sea Grow plus feritlizer

Not Kitty, but I use fish emulsion and it stinks to high heaven; but
plants like it.  Have not used the brand you're talking about, but
can't imagine anybody's figured out how to remove the smell.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Tchessie <tchessie@comcast.net>
> HI all (and Kitty particularly)-
> I'm in the process of placing my Nitron order for soil amendments
> Wondered if you have used either their Sea Grow or the Sea Grow
Plus?  The