From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon,  1 Mar 2004 11:36:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] FW: photos

What sweet babies! Katie reminds me a little of her highness minus the
dilute tortie markings. Can't wait to see garden pics.<br><br>----------
Original Message ----------------------------------<br>From: "Kitty"
<kmrsy@comcast.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Mon, 1 Mar
2004 10:57:45 -0500<br><br>>Well done, Melody! Great pet
"Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>Sent:
Monday, March 01, 2004 6:01 AM<br>>Subject: [CHAT] FW:
photo thing figured out but<br>>> I need a test audience...so if someone
on the list could take a peek at<br>>> this link and let me know if it
works, I'd really appreciate it...this<br>>> is hopefully my first step
in showing you all what my garden looks like<br>>> later in the spring!!
But for right now, you'll have to settle for my<br>>> pets!! :-)
5/4)<br>>><br>>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
http://www.excite.com<br>>> The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>>><br>>>
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com