Re: re nursery interview apparel

With a very sick wife...you might offer a home made meal or even staying
with her for a few hours so he can get some free time...it is hard to be a
care giver and work...or offer to do a time-consuming errand for him.  When
my husband was in the hospital, one of my friends took our van to get a
light replaced and another took the van and had it completely cleaned.  My
nephew did some house repairs that had been pushed aside due to illness.
All wonderful gifts and remembered.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN