From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:57:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel:  now shoes

Thanks for the input Melody. For the time being I'm going to try
these<br>Cobbie Cuddlers I bought. Inexpensive and comfortable,
supportive. I'm<br>weraing them now as I thought I should break them in.
They are nice, a good<br>snug fit, and the arch seems to match up - a
been monitoring the list. In the mail today I<br>received a catalog
called FootSmart. I can't believe all the products out<br>there for
feet!. They include other items for knees and comfort, but it
----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:16
AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel: now
a good deal about<br>> is being on our feet all the time...take Ceres'
advice and go for a very<br>> good pair of running or walking
shoes...and most importantly, if you<br>> have a local store that
specializes in selling shoes to runners...GO<br>> THERE! Until a couple
of years ago, I never realized how vitally<br>> important it is to know
whether you walk on the inside or the outside of<br>> your foot, which
way your tips turn in or out, and how you use your foot<br>> as you
walk, but an experienced running shoe salesman can take a good<br>> look
at your current shoes with their pattern of wear, assess you as you<br>>
walk the length of their store, and get you properly fitted into a
shoe<br>> that will be so unbelievably comfortable and supportive that
you will be<br>> transformed!!! Makers of quality running/walking shoes
actually design<br>> their shoes to meet very specific needs so that
each shoe is not<br>> interchangeable with any other. Might cost you
about $80-100 initially<br>> but you will be saving yourself a ton of
trouble for not only your feet<br>> but your back (which in future
translates to money spent on health care<br>> to correct problems

thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Tue 03/02, < Cersgarden@aol.com > wrote:<br>>
From: [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:01:45 EST<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery
interview apparel<br>><br>> In a message dated 3/2/04 10:10:47 AM,
for a<br>sale on<br>> footwear. Also got a pair of cotton twill pants
think any casual slacks<br>> are suitable. I usually start in jeans but
are certainly <br>more durable. I<br>> think you will need the best
supportive shoe you can buy. My <br>foot dr<br>> tells me to get a
crosstrainer or running shoe because they are beefed<br>> <br>up the
most. Also, he suggests New Balance, Avia or the other brand<br>> that
does not fit my <br>narrow foot but it is the only one available in<br>>
widths. The shoe I am wearing now <br>is an Avia 581 (I think) it
is<br>> $59.99 at Kohls and was on sale last week at <br>the great price
of<br>> $29.99 so I purchased two pair. <br> Congratulations and good
luck. I<br>> know they got a bargain so hope you <br>will enjoy it and
this will be a<br>> stepping stone to a better income. I love it

    http://www.excite.com<br>>

The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>><br>>
Support hort.net

 -
- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>