Re: Big Bend

Auralie, Noreen! Thanks much. So maybe I'll go this spring toward the end of March.

Would love to camp, Noreen, but I've no longer got that kind of stuff. On the other hand, maybe I could get a cap for the new truck and a mattress. That would be a start.

Auralie, did you stay in the park? If so, where?

Big Bend here in Texas????? If so.... Me!! Great place! Spring is best
time, in my opinion for wildflowers, other times of the year bring out other
great plants, etc. There are quite a few books written on just plants of Big
Bend. Best thing is to take a guided plant tour, and CAMP. I'm not much of a
camper, but you definitely see better things if you don't have to go back to the
hotels...which are very few.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/3/2004 7:35:20 PM Central Standard Time,