weather

Been a tad busy lately, but those to the east watch out for this latest storm heading your way.....

I am flooding out again, actually everywhere there is so much water from
this storm it is unreal and black clouds are moving in again :( It is in
the 60's now but the low tonight is supposed to be in the 20's--
wonderful!:(

Pam, I wish I could send you some... I am starting on the ark this weekend!

Maddie, your mother moved out just in time-- Thorn Creek huge ditches
that run thru Park Forest have overflowed... and it is going to rain
more shortly.

Donna