Re: Re: weather

Spring is definitely coming...willow trees have green, the grass is
greening, daffodils blooming in Zone 7.

We got the end of that terrible storm that hit Texas last night...lots of
rain and high winds but not the destruction.  My immediate neighborhood
lived through a tornado about 12 years ago...flipped my neighbor's porch
over the house and dumped on the cul-de-sac and bit the corner off
another's roof.  We, fortunately, just suffered minor room damage.  Don't
ever want to go through one of those again...been through hurricanes and
floods but you usually have some time these days to prepare for them.

Years ago, when living in SC, we used to go to Pawley's Island regularly so
I got into the history.  Some of the diaries and journals kept of those
living along the coast who survived hurricanes when no warning was possible
reminds me of having to deal with the suddenness of tornados.  Glad to hear
that everyone is well.

Bonnie Zone 6+ or 7 ETN