From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 2:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Denver

no sleeper car or sleeping on a train at all.... motorcoach to a town,
get on a train, end up in another town for the night dinner and hotel...
next day, on another train end up in another town etc....

From what I understand it hits the following towns:

Starts in Denver, to Alamosa- to Durango(day trip, but two nights here) - to
Ouray- to Leadville back to denver.

Hopefully someone knows where I am talking about :)

Donna