From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:42 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hoping for spring soon NOW mint

In a message dated 3/2/2004 11:49:50 PM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:
Next time I do any kind of mint, though, it's going in a pot! :-)
That's where mine has been for the past few years -- ever since I let the
curly leafed spearmint loose on the world.  I must say, however, it smells
when I walk on it or run over it with the mower.  The only mint I have under

control in a bed is Eau de Parfum, which is the most delicious stuff in the
world!  I have it planted in a fairly shady area, and it has hardly spread
at all.

zone 7
West TN