From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 5:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel

In a message dated 3/7/2004 3:30:15 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Ladies: rmember the days
when a woman couldn't find a decent work glove?)
I sure do.  I have made lots of noise asking for women's  gloves while
explaining that I was no lady in the garden!  I finally had the area
hardware store
order children's work gloves -- they had no problem getting them.
zem

http://www.hort.net/funds/